Wednesday 4 January 2012

BootsnAll Indie travel challenge

Awesome indie travel site www.bootsnall.com have released details of their weekly challenge for 2012. They are going to be sending out prompts, questions and general musings in all things travel related every week for the whole of 2012. Participants can then respond to the prompts via their own blog (you can see where this is going) and could potentially be featured on BNA's blog/website/social media channels!

Now I know that those of you who can read a date will scoff at the frequency of my posts on this particular blog but I've been busy...honest...and well it is the new year and in the spirit of resolutions maybe it's time to take up this challenge. I think it's going to be quite a nice distraction from my other volume of work for this coming year which you can read about at www.talking-balls.co.uk. Well ok, you will be able to read about it shortly. I mean one blog at a time and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment